- Bookings can be made by contacting us on Facebook/ email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / phone (07881375210).
- Please be honest about your riding ability for your own safety.
- Your Instructor remains the right to change your lesson/hack type or horse based on your initial assessment when mounted.
- A group lesson is a minimum of 3 people £30. If there are only two people the lesson will be reduced to 45 minutes, if there is only one person the lesson will be for half an hour at the same price. Hacks will run regardless for an hour.
- For new customers, payment is required at the time of the booking, via BACS, or payment over the phone. This is non refundable but can be transferred to a later date if you need to cancel.
- Notifications of cancellation is required.
- If you do need to cancel please contact us as soon as possible so your horse isn’t left stood waiting.
- If you miss your lessons on more than two occasions consecutively without informing us, any future bookings will be cancelled.
- It is the client’s responsibility to check your bookings each time you come.
- Please be aware that due to the current list of horses we have and their welfare, we have a 14 stone weight limit.
- Pony club half day minimum age 5.
- All day pony club minimum age 7 +.
- Tiny Tot minimum age recommend 2 years to 5 years old.
- One hour lessons for your children only at the discretion from the instructor after starting out on half hour lessons.
- One year expiry, from date of issue.
- Non refundable.
- Non replaceable.
- Should the value of the voucher not be used in its entirety, then the remainder can be used against another booking.
- Vouchers must be presented at the time of your ride.