Riding vouchers offer great value and can be bought as gifts for kids and adults. They’re particularly popular for birthdays and Christmas. They’re printed on card and customised for the number of rides or lessons, and name of the rider. Provide us with the details and we can get them printed while you’re riding. *We can provide vouchers for group lessons, group hacks, tiny tots lessons, pony club, we unfortunately cannot provide vouchers for private lessons.
Using your voucher
Bring your vouchers along on the day of your ride, and we’ll update them as you go.
Terms and Conditions;
- One year expiry, from date of issue.
- Non refundable.
- Non replaceable.
- Should the value of the voucher not be used in its entirety, then the remainder can be used against another booking.
- Vouchers must be presented at the time of your ride.
- Please note that when buying a voucher for a private lesson, these can only be redeemed midweek or in school holidays.
- Please be aware that we have a current weight limit of 14 stone due to the horses we have and keeping in mind their welfare.